At a Polka Dot Holiday Program your child can expect a full day of fun activities, with a different theme each day. Activities for the day will be focused around that theme and will also include; face-painting, crazy hair styling, nail polish, games & dancing all under the mirror ball and disco lights. There is a movie shown each afternoon with our cushions set out. You can go off to work or have a day to yourself knowing that your child is having an amazing day, they always want to come back for more!
Last holidays were absolutely fantastic! We entertained over 150 children during the this holiday period. Check out our Facebook page to see some pics of the fun activities we did.
If you would like to see some pictures of what your children are doing at our Holiday Programs make sure you sign a registration form to say you allow photos of your child on Facebook and make sure you ‘Like’ our Facebook Page.
Another successful holiday program these last holidays again entertaining over 100 children! So much fun was had. Check out our Facebook page to see the photos.
April 2019 Holiday Program
Programs run from 9.30am – 3.30pm
April 2019 Holiday Programs will be released late Feb.
If you have a group interested in a particular day please contact us as soon as possible and we will try to organise a program that suits you.
We are always coming up with different theme ideas which the kids seem to love however if your child has something in mind they would love to do please let us know and we will see what we can do!
We will definitely be running our super popular Chocolate Making Days so watch out for dates as they do book quickly.
We can’t wait for another fun filled holiday program….
What to bring
Each day you need to pack a lunch, snack and water bottle (unless otherwise advised), nut free please.
Phone: (03) 9578 5096 for bookings or Email Us
- We need a minimum of 8 children to run a day
- Can’t see a program on a day you would like? If you can get together a group of 8 children we might be able to put on a special day for you
- Payment at the time of booking is required and is non-refundable
- Your child must have already turned 5 years old
- Activities are subject to change depending on numbers and other variables however we do our best to stick to our program as best we can.
- All staff at Polka Dot Entertainment have working with children and police checks.